Teosyal 30G Global Action PureSense (2x1ml)
Teosyal Global Action PureSense, is the purest form of gel in its range that is injected into the mid-dermal layer, suitable for mild-moderate wrinkles, nasolabial lines, glabellarlines, periorbital and perioral areas. Teosyal 30G Global Action PureSense (2x1ml)
What is Teosyal 30G Global Action PureSense?
- TEOSYAL PURESENSE GLOBAL ACTION is a cross-linked, sterile, non-pyrogenic, transparent, visceral hyaluronic acid gel of non-animal origin.
- FILLING SIMPLIFIED FOR ALL FACE AREAS.
PRESENTATION TEOSYAL PURESENSE GLOBAL ACTION
- Packaging : 2 x 1ml
- Needle : 30G1 / 2
- Each box contains one or two pre-filled syringes of TEOSYAL 30G PURESENSE GLOBAL ACTION.
- For each syringe, the box contains two sterile 30G1 / 2 “needles and two traceability labels (one to be given to the patient, and a label to be kept by the doctor in the patient record).
COMPOSITION TEOSYAL PURESENSE GLOBAL ACTION
- Cross-linked 3/6 AH 25 mg/g + Lidocain 0,3%.
- Crosslinked HA 25 mg/g
- Cross-linked degree 3/6
- Lidocain 0,3%.
- Tampon phosphate pH 7,3 qsp 1 ml
Areas of injection: the reticular dermis.
Durability: 9 months on average
- TEOSYAL PURESENSE GLOBAL ACTION is recommended to treat moderate wrinkles, cutaneous depressions, mild or moderate nasolabial folds, as well as perioral and glabella wrinkles.
- Some wrinkles may require an additional treatment with Teosyal® Touch Up for the perfect finish.
- The volume of each syringe is indicated on the carton as well as on each syringe.
- Moderately marked wrinkles.
Glabella, nasolabial furrows with little markings, forehead and perioral wrinkles.
- CROSS-LINKING : ●●●○○○
- INDICATIONS : Filling of moderately pronounced wrinkles.
- AH Cross linked : 25 mg/mL
- LIDOCAINE : 0,3%
- NEEDLE : 301/2
- INJECTION : Mid dermis
- DURATION : Up to 9 months
- CONDITIONNEMENT : 2 x 1 ml
The therapeutic actions of Teosyal® products are as follows: Modification of the structure of mature skin: restoration of volumes, filling wrinkles and folds of the skin, restoration of cutaneous hydration. Reconstructive surgery: filling marks due to scars, reconstruction of volumes lost due to lipoatrophy.