Perfectha Derm (1x1ml) (1x1ml)
Filler Perfect Derm from the French line of the same name Perfectha is produced on the basis of hyaluronic acid (HA) of inorganic origin. The product is suitable for the correction of wrinkles – deep and medium, for increasing the volume, reshaping the lips, lifting the oval of the face, improving the overall appearance of the skin.
Dermal fillers based on hyaluronate are used in aesthetic clinics and beauty salons to rejuvenate the skin of the face, neck, décolleté, and hands: with their help, in one procedure, they get rid of wrinkles, improve facial contours, and solve the problem of lipoatrophy of its individual areas.
The Laboratoire Obvie Line company, located in France, has been producing the Perfect line since 2007. The line includes four fillers and a biorevitalizant:
- Fine Lines for smoothing fine wrinkles;
- Derm – to combat medium and deep folds, soft contour correction;
- Deep – to get rid of deep lines and creases, contouring the face;
- SubSkin – universal biogel that smooths wrinkles and scars;
- Complement – means for biorevitalization.
In 2010, the line won the Peace Prize at the Aesthetic Cosmetology and Plastic Surgery Congress in Monaco. The CE marking on the packaging of corrective agents indicates their safety for health, as well as the approval for the sale of products in the EU countries.
Filler Perfect Derm is a HA-based gel with a density of 20 mg / ml. The product is in a 1 ml syringe and the package includes a 30G needle. Biocorrector Perfect Derm: lasting effect with minimal side effects The main active ingredient of the product is HA of inorganic origin, the auxiliary substance is phosphate buffer. The two-phase biocorrector Perfectha Derm, like other products in the line, is manufactured using the E-BRID technology. Some of the HA chains are stabilized with BDDE, while others are stitched together without the use of chemical stabilizers.
The use of E-BRID technology determines the following basic properties of the gel:
- the result lasts 10-12 months;
- biogel is as easily distributed in tissues as monophasic fillers;
- edema after filler injection is minimal, disappears in 1-2 days;
- a noticeable anti-aging effect is achieved after the release of HA molecules from the substance and their participation in metabolic processes;
- a small amount of gel can treat a large area of the skin.
You can buy Perfect Derm gel at the best price by ordering a product in the Dermal filler Supplier online store. Perfectha Derm price, payment methods and delivery – check all these questions with our managers.
Indications for using Perfectha Derm
- Alignment of medium and deep wrinkles, including nasolabial folds, “lines of sadness”
- Curl correction, lip augmentation
- Raising the drooping corners of the mouth
- Face contour lift
- Elimination of scars, stretch marks
- Step-by-step procedure plan
After choosing the drug and determining its amount, the skin is treated with an antiseptic. Since the corrective agent does not contain lidocaine, an anesthetic is injected before the injections. Alternatively, an anesthetic cream is used that lasts 35–45 minutes. After the action of anesthesia, the beautician proceeds to injections. Biogel is injected into the deep dermis. The procedure takes about 30 minutes. At the end of the session, the injection sites are repeatedly wiped with an antiseptic.
Contraindications to use
In such cases, hyaluronic filler injections are contraindicated:
- Hypersensitivity to hyaluronate, allergies
- The client’s age is under 18
- Diseases of the endocrine, circulatory systems
- Periods of pregnancy and lactation
- The presence of permanent implants in the areas of intended injections
- Exacerbation of acute infectious diseases
- Autoimmune diseases
- Inflammations and injuries of the skin in the corrected areas
- Rehabilitation after deep peels
There are no reviews yet.