Juvederm Volift Retouch (2×0.55ml)
Juvéderm® VOLIFT® Retouch contains biocompatible hyaluronic acid which is an injectable filler that provides instant results that are natural. This new sized product proves that less is always more and can be tailored to meet the specific requirements of the patients who only requires a subtle amount of gel to create the right results. Juvederm Volift Retouch (2×0.55ml)
What is Juvederm Volift Retouch?
Volift utilises VYCROSS™ technology; an innovative combination of low and high molecular weight HA to improve the cross-linking efficiency of HA chains. The cross-linking enables a low concentration of Hyaluronic acid to provide effective natural long-lasting results, alongside minimal swelling and bruising.
What is in the box?
2 x 0.55 ml syringes
Juvederm Volift Retouch (Juvederm Volift Retach): indications for use
With the help of the Juvederm Volift Retach subcutaneous corrector, it is easy to achieve impressive results in the following:
- Additional correction, “retouching” and elimination of deep wrinkles,
- Improving lip contours,
- Correction of the shape of the cheekbones, chin, cheek area, as well as the area around the nose,
- An increase in the volume of various areas of the face,
- Giving the skin a healthy texture and beautifully shaped facial features,
- Restoration of the soft tissues of the skin.
- This implant is also indicated for relief correction in people with critically thin face, dry epidermis and poor turgor.
Needle 27G 4pcs.
Durability: 10-12 months
Release form: 2 syringes 0.55 ml
Manufacturer: Allergan. France
Storage conditions: from 2 to 25 C.
Shelf life – 3 years.
The drug has contraindications, a specialist consultation is required.