Fillmed Art Filler Fine Lines with Lidocaine (2x1ml)
FILLMED ART FILLER LIPS should be used by physicians who have received specific training in injection techniques for filling. Dermal filler treatments are a medical procedure and must be conducted under strict aseptic techniques by legally certified and experienced medical practitioners. Fillmed Art Filler Fine Lines with Lidocaine (2x1ml)
ART FILLER FINE LINES is an injectable hyaluronic acid-based cosmetic filler.
ART FILLER FINE LINES is a sterile, pyrogen-free, resorbable, clear and colourless, non-animal hyaluronic acid dermal filler derived via a biofermentation. Filling product that has a very smooth texture and easy to inject, perfectly suited to superficial wrinkles.
This filler gel is formulated with TRI-HYAL TECHNOLOGY which combines 3 different forms of hyaluronic acid molecules, resulting in 3 important corrective actions: sculpting, volumising, and smoothing.
- CROSS-LINKING DEGREE 1/4 Hyaluronic acid 20mg/ml
- lidocaine 3mg/ml.
- % FREE HA 4/4
- The concentration of hyaluronic acid is 20 mg/mL and the patient’s comfort is guaranteed due to the integration of a fast-acting anaesthetic, lidocaine (3mg/mL).
- All the ingredients are reconstituted into a phosphate buffer solution with a pH of 7.2 and supplied in an ergonomically-designed syringe.
- 2 PRE FILLED SYRINGES 1ML.
- This aesthetic filler gel is packaged in a 1ml ergonomically-designed syringe with an integrated Luer Lock.
- NEEDLES 4 x 30 G. A box of Filorga ART FILLER FINE LINES comes with 2 prefilled syringes, 4 sterilised 30G” needles and an instruction pamphlet.
INDICATION ART FILLER FINE LINES
- Fine and superficial wrinkles. Crow’s feet and perioral by injection into the superficial dermis.
- FiILMED ART FILLER FINE LINES is ito correct superficial fine line, fine wrinckles and tiny skin folds.
- The filler gel itself is designed to be soft with a high capacity for spreading and smoothing ensuring that fine lines are seamlessly filled in.
- Dry skin could also be rehydrated with this filler.